Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those of you that are wearing your white coats on a daily basis. How many coats do you have and how do you manage to keep it looking bright white?
I realize this isn't a forum about how to do laundry but I've noticed that mine aren't quite as white as they used to be and I could use some tips. Someone told me that we shouldn't use liquid bleach if the coat has any polyester in it because that can cause yellowing over time.
😳 🙂
I realize this isn't a forum about how to do laundry but I've noticed that mine aren't quite as white as they used to be and I could use some tips. Someone told me that we shouldn't use liquid bleach if the coat has any polyester in it because that can cause yellowing over time.😳 🙂