Best Web Sites for Step 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BatmanMD

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
This has probably been here many times before, and if it has will someone please place a link to it!
Otherwise, what are the best internet sites for step 1?
The normal ones like qbank and stuff are well-known, but what about sites that have excellent pics of path or good quizzes on pharm, ect....

:p
Thanx :D

Members don't see this ad.

WebPath has some great Path images & practice questions -- great to use during your Path studies or in preparation for the boards.

does anyone else have anything good?
I'm saving the links in my favorites folder, so help me out!!!!:)

Members don't see this ad :)
I have a few pages that might be a little helpful for you at my site.. Probably the most helpful (for the second year in general as well as prep for Step 1) are my Robbins study guides. I used these to study and did really well in path. Basically, I'd just memorize the study guide and spend a lot of time looking at pictures in Robbins as well as Webpath. Worked for me.

http://medstudsanon.tripod.ca/index.htm

Click "medical stuff" in the left-hand column to get to the medical portion of the website.

I also think that path is probably the single most important subject to really have down to help you with Step 1. It seems to comprise the bulk of the test (did for me, anyway).

Good luck!

THANKS!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

I'm a MS2 right now, and just starting path, so the robbins stuff will be great. I just bought big robbins (WOW!:eek: )

Anything and everything is helpful (kinda).

Are there any good books (sites) for pharm stuff. Seems kinda dry...

Anyway, thanks again.!:p