best wireless network in certain areas??

Started by cpham12
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cpham12

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering which providers have the best coverage around:

the Ohio state university
Gainesville Florida
Virginia commonwealth university

just wondering because I go to Virginia tech and verizon seems to be the only service that is good in all areas of the town whereas in northern Virginia AT&T is great. I also heard AT&T isn't that great in Florida but I was just wondering what I would need to do before going to a certain school.
 
haha dude cell phones work everwhere now... if you really want to know check out a coverage map