Best work experience for international dentist?

Started by Signal
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Signal

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wanted to know which kind of dental practice experience in our home country is valued the most in the United States. I am a fresh graduate and have following options available with me to work till I clear NBDE exams
1.Work in a private dental office under a general practitioner/specialist.
2. Work in a dental hospital set up/corporate dental office setup.
3. Start my own dental office.
4.Work as a Junior Resident in a government Hospital setup.
5. Work as a tutor/practitioner in a dental school.
6.Take up paid internship/short term paid residency courses in a dental school ( I pay fee to a dental school to let me practice for a definite period of time in department of my choice).
Please help me here.
thank you
 
Find a place where you are more concentrated on getting a veriety of experiences rather then a good pay.
For example a non profit clinic or low cost but high volume, lots of medically complicated patients