Better luck next year

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

USCbiograd

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else out there with the bitter taste of rejection? Here's to next year.+pity+

Members don't see this ad.

was just informed by ucla that i won't be getting an interview. possibility for alternate is open, but i'm not holding my breath. waitlisted at creighton if i even make the active list. no's everywhere else.

here's to next year.

was just informed by ucla that i won't be getting an interview. possibility for alternate is open, but i'm not holding my breath. waitlisted at creighton if i even make the active list. no's everywhere else.

here's to next year.

Hey Lemon. Sorry to hear that. I think I'm in the same boat with UCLA and with the no's from the other schools. Just had a question, how did they tell you? Did you get a letter? Just wondering cuz I'm not at home and won't be home for a bit.

Members don't see this ad :)
I emailed Noemi and she gave me the news. if i get an alternate interview in april i'll be surprised but not hoping for anything.

I emailed Noemi and she gave me the news. if i get an alternate interview in april i'll be surprised but not hoping for anything.

I give you props for e-mailing her. I feel like I'm bothering here everytime I do. I'll probably hear them same thing since I haven't heard anything so far. Great.....Thanks for the info Lemon.

2 :cool: :cool: 7/8
-----------
it's going to be better than 2006/7 (i'm counting on it)

what are you guys doing next year now that you probably won't be in dental school?

I am in the progress of applying to a masters program

my pre-professional advisor said that it doesn't look so good when you start a masters program and don't finish it before you plan to enter dental school. My plan would have been to start one and just take classes, but not anymore. I tried searching the SoCal area for 1 year, non-thesis masters programs in Bio, but it seems they are quit scarce.

probably what i will do is delay my actual graduation and continue taking more upper division courses in Bio.

same here, no acceptances yet. Hopefully next year cycle will be better than this years. I am also in a process of applying to grad school and finish it in a year while i wait.
I also am planning to take dats again, although i got 20/20/18. Hopefully can pull up the dats a little bit.

yeah same here.. no acceptances... nor rejections.. yet.

I applied to a one year masters program, if I don't get rejected from that one too, but other than that just did tons of shadowing, volunteering, studying to retake DAT and all that good stuff...