was just informed by ucla that i won't be getting an interview. possibility for alternate is open, but i'm not holding my breath. waitlisted at creighton if i even make the active list. no's everywhere else.
here's to next year.
I emailed Noemi and she gave me the news. if i get an alternate interview in april i'll be surprised but not hoping for anything.