between schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

holycow

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have done a search for this, so please don't yell at me. But i just want some confirmation. I also know that this will be mostly opinions, but i would like them anyway. Of these schools, which ones are the best in your opinions and why: SABA, AUC, ROSS, and SGU. I need help trying to decide. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I have done a search for this, so please don't yell at me. But i just want some confirmation. I also know that this will be mostly opinions, but i would like them anyway. Of these schools, which ones are the best in your opinions and why: SABA, AUC, ROSS, and SGU. I need help trying to decide. Thanks!

It depends on the person since they all offer you access to all 50 states.

Tell us some more about yourself.

well..i have a 3.1 gpa..24 mcat. Planning on retaking my mcat in june. Three years of research, a certified EMT, worked as a PCA...the usual volunteering/shadowing/leadership roles. your help is appreciated thanks.

is this the kind of info you wanted..?

You could apply to all 4 then see which one accepts you. You could make a decision then. Personally, I think anyone of these 4 would be a good choice. It's like the Fantastic 4; they all got different powers (pluses/minuses) and anyone of them would do the job.