BID vs. Michigan Diagnostic

Started by IR4thewin
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

IR4thewin

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm wondering how people compare these programs. Interviewed for IR and DR at both, and I am very comfortable with my impressions of the IR programs.

How would you all compare the DR training between these places? They both have independent call (for now), and are affiliated with great universities. The doximity and online rank lists (for what they are worth) seem to have Michigan as a consensus top 10 DR program, BID consensus top 20-30. Is there any tangible difference between these places, or would it just be based on where I would like to live? Thanks to anyone with any insider info.
 
Michigan is a top tier program nationwide.

BID is the third best program in Boston.