BIDMC Scheduling Question

Started by insaneelk
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, I thought "open" on the home page meant there was still time to consider which date I wanted. Not true, because today went to schedule my interview and the only dates left are November 9th and 13th. So they must have sent all the invites out at once. Unless something changes, there is no way I can make one of those dates. That way of diong things is kind of crazy.
 
^even last night, there were dates that said open but when you clicked on them said registration filled. weird. why can't every school do interviewbroker again?
 
^even last night, there were dates that said open but when you clicked on them said registration filled. weird. why can't every school do interviewbroker again?

THIS. This is the only system that actually works. I needed to reschedule one of my interviews, and thank god it was an Interview Broker school or it would've been a massive headache.