Big Blue update

Started by Breezee
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Breezee

Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have an older copy of Big Blue from 2003, I think. I have access to buying a newer version from 2008. Are there any big differences that anyone knows of between those years? Were any major updates made between the version I have and the newer version?
 
I am pretty sure he has added a statistics section since then. Every year, the test makers come out with their frequently missed topics which NFJ turns into his "lock and load" topics, so I suspect there are some new topics in there. Hope this helps. I would look for a used one year old copy at a discounted rate. His rates are a bit steep.