Big Couple of Weeks!!!

Started by ZekeMD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ZekeMD

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone else feel that these next couple weeks are very big? I should hear from 4 schools either this week or next! Many of the non-rolling schools will send out their decisions, and January interviews should be coming in with decisions. I'm nervous but excited. Anyone else feel this way?
 
tell me about it... i'm only waiting on one school but i know the decisions are being mailed at the beginning of this week. it's been about 3-months too long of this waiting for me. good luck.
 
I feel the same way ... these next few weeks are huge for me. I'm terrified ... if I thought I was checking my mail and e-mail obsessively before, it's going to be 20 times worse these next few weeks. :scared:

I just want these places to hurry up and let me know already!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
next two weeks are huge for me...i'm waiting to hear from my first and second choice schools. :scared:
 
yes, its definately comin' up.........I'm waiting to hear back come early to mid march, and I can BARELY wait anymore!!!!!!! ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, c'mon Penn and Wash U