Quantcast

Big Couple of Weeks!!!

BeMo Free Repeat™ On Us + 5 Med School Challenge
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ZekeMD

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone else feel that these next couple weeks are very big? I should hear from 4 schools either this week or next! Many of the non-rolling schools will send out their decisions, and January interviews should be coming in with decisions. I'm nervous but excited. Anyone else feel this way?

medstylee

1K Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
tell me about it... i'm only waiting on one school but i know the decisions are being mailed at the beginning of this week. it's been about 3-months too long of this waiting for me. good luck.

Elizabeth1028

busy busy bee
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I feel the same way ... these next few weeks are huge for me. I'm terrified ... if I thought I was checking my mail and e-mail obsessively before, it's going to be 20 times worse these next few weeks. :scared:

I just want these places to hurry up and let me know already!!

linus

fly tux.
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
next two weeks are huge for me...i'm waiting to hear from my first and second choice schools. :scared:

felipe5

Fingerpickin' Good
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
yes, its definately comin' up.........I'm waiting to hear back come early to mid march, and I can BARELY wait anymore!!!!!!! ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, c'mon Penn and Wash U