BIG day this Wednesday

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Crosnmafingers

El Residente
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Wanted to thank you all for the input during the application season. This site really makes things a lot easier on applicants...

I cannot wait to imbibe and celebrate (hopefully) on Wednesday. The results will be available on the NRMP website at 12 pm EST.

Good luck to all of you. :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

wonder if anybody tried nrmp trick for fellowship match, WE HAVE A CHANCE TO PROVE THAT IT PROBABLY DOES OR DOESNOT WORK.

wonder if anybody tried nrmp trick for fellowship match, WE HAVE A CHANCE TO PROVE THAT IT PROBABLY DOES OR DOESNOT WORK.

What is the nrmp trick?

Members don't see this ad :)
What is the nrmp trick?

Well, log into NRMP and click on the unfilled positions at the bottom(not along the side) if you log out some people say that you have matched, if not probably unmatched, however there have been many claims of this being not accurate to complete false, also some people claim this trick to work for them. dont know which one is true.

Well, log into NRMP and click on the unfilled positions at the bottom(not along the side) if you log out some people say that you have matched, if not probably unmatched, however there have been many claims of this being not accurate to complete false, also some people claim this trick to work for them. dont know which one is true.

It did not log me out. So, I will figure out tomorrow

It did not log me out. So, I will figure out tomorrow

same for me, it didn't log me out, One thing I figure is that the link is same if you click on the buttom link or the side link. We will know tomorrow. Goodluck to all...

Hi,
I am from other forum.
I did the same, it did not log me out.
Long hours ahead of us
Good luck everybody
R2009

It did not log me out, and I did match. Huge sigh of relief.

The above statement re: logging on pre-match is not true. I was not logged out and I did match

This is not true also. I was not logged out and I matched.

not true, didn't get logged out but MATCHED 1ST CHOICE!!!