Big mistake on the experiences section on AADSAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CoffeeMilkShake

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For my experience section I put down the wrong number of weeks and am wondering if I can ask aadsas to fix it.

I have not had my application go through verification yet as I am waiting for my PTE to go through, however, I did have to send the applications to start the PTE.

Is it too late and thus should tell the universities specifically or can aadsas fix it.
 
Unless you mistakenly put something like 600 weeks and you meant to put 6 weeks, you should be fine.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad