Bill to pause student loan interest accumulation and payments during advanced training

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

allygator13

SGU/UTK c/o 2018!
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys! A friend of mine posted this on Facebook and I thought it was interesting, and would be amazing if it passed! Read through and if you agree, use the link at the bottom to send a letter to your representative.

 
Hi guys! A friend of mine posted this on Facebook and I thought it was interesting, and would be amazing if it passed! Read through and if you agree, use the link at the bottom to send a letter to your representative.

I saw this article a couple weeks ago and was super stoked. I definitely signed. I also had no idea that one of my representatives is a vet which is also amazing!!