billing question

Started by NewDPT31
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NewDPT31

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
quick question guys.
For outpatient, do you guys(and girls) bill for riding the bike to warm patients up? I was taught on a clinical to bill it as Ther Activities, some friends say they bill as Therex, and still others say they don't bill for it at all. My clinic does 1 on 1 treatment for everything, so I am literally monitoring and adjusting resistance as needed. Any ideas? Thanks!
 
I bill it as ther ex. I use it to warm up the patient (especially those who had a long car ride to the clinic and are stiff) so that they can then do stretches and more isolated exercises.