Binghamton Pharmacy?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LaBizon

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone applied to Bing or have received a response by them?

Members don't see this ad.

BUMP would like to know. I have an interview scheduled at March 10th from them.

It's weird knowing that they have a no ACPE status marked.

Is it worth the risk attending this pharmacy school?

I never applied to that school. But think about, even though the school is new, it doesn't mean that professors there will not teach you good. Most likely they are experienced professors who got job offer for that new school, and transferred from the other schools where they used to teach.
New school doesn't come out of no where.

Members don't see this ad :)
There's a high chance of it being accredited considering it is a top SUNY school. In addition, it was pushed and funded by Gov. Cuomo. I'm just skeptical over being the first batch of pharmacy students in their new program. Having no prior students taken it before, I'm not sure what to expect in advance.

BUMP would like to know. I have an interview scheduled at March 10th from them.

It's weird knowing that they have a no ACPE status marked.

I just applied , how long did it take for them to get back to you ??? I'm so nervous lol

I had a 2.554 gpa and 30 th percentile for the pcat , I just gave it a shot because it's a new school , I'm retaking some classes now to raise my gpa , and I'm going to retake the pcat , best of luck !

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
I had a 2.554 gpa and 30 th percentile for the pcat , I just gave it a shot because it's a new school , I'm retaking some classes now to raise my gpa , and I'm going to retake the pcat , best of luck !

Was that gpa your Pharmcas gpa?

Yo do you know if schools look at applications on Fridays?

I applied there and I have an interview coming up. I think the entering class of 2017 will be their first graduating class so I'm not sure if it is a good idea go attend that school. But I might change my opinion once I visit the school.