bio 1 and 2 in philadelphia over the summer??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

the truth 101

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey hey

Does anybody know where i could take the 1st year of bio over the summer, in philly? I know upenn offers it, but it's $10,000+ . 😱

Any other options that id on't know about?? 🙂
 
the truth 101 said:
Hey hey

Does anybody know where i could take the 1st year of bio over the summer, in philly? I know upenn offers it, but it's $10,000+ . 😱

Any other options that id on't know about?? 🙂

Try La Salle and Temple, there is also a U of Philly that may have it. I think La Salle would be the cheaper as a non-degree "adult ed" student.