BIO/CHEM ADVICE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chubz0924

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
My DAT is in 11 days, and i've scored an avg ~20 on the first five bio bootcamp exams and ~17-19 on the last five. Should I focus more on destroyer or should I go back and re-read Feralis notes and what i got wrong on the exam?

Also for general chemistry, would you guys say that the actual DAT is more in par with bootcamp questions than destroyer?

If anyone has any tips on what to do or focus on these next couple of days, it would greatly be appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

How many times have you gone through Destroyer so far?

For general chemistry, I found the actual DAT a lot closer to Bootcamp than Destroyer (Destroyer is written to be a lot more challenging IMO).

My DAT is in 11 days, and i've scored an avg ~20 on the first five bio bootcamp exams and ~17-19 on the last five. Should I focus more on destroyer or should I go back and re-read Feralis notes and what i got wrong on the exam?

Also for general chemistry, would you guys say that the actual DAT is more in par with bootcamp questions than destroyer?

If anyone has any tips on what to do or focus on these next couple of days, it would greatly be appreciated!
There are many versions of the DAT, for instance GC, your version might have a lot of calculations, and be less conceptual, but there are versions with less calculations and more conceptual, and some are an even mix of both. Bio you might have plant questions, maybe not. And that is how it goes. No one can predict what you will get. I can only speak for the Destroyer and it was designed for a student who wants to put in the hard work and not take any chances on test day. All possibilities are covered.

Reactions: 1 users
I feel like by now you should know which sections are your weak ones in bio so I would read over feralis for those sections and finish bio destroyer if you haven't. I think it is important to know enough about each section which was my mistake with bio. I barely focused on life origin and I ended up getting like 5 questions on that small section alone. So make sure you have broad knowledge over everything. And for gchem, BC was more similar to it but I would go through destroyer for the concept questions (they are tricky).

Reactions: 1 user