bio cliff book

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

datdat

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i think i should buy that book 'cause so many said that the bio secssion is so random.. you guys think that it's worth it? musthave kind of book?

then which version is considered good/ ?

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

hi, i took the kaplan course and read the kaplan book and it seemed that bio was a bit too generalized in that book. so~ i bought cliffs ap bio, 3rd edition. i think this is the latest edition available, less than 20 bucks, and totally worth it. its explanations are clear and i like how the chapters are organized. there is also much more important detail we probably need to know. the book also includes a little quiz at the end of each chapter, and two full length practice exams at the end. i think it's a must!

I'm taking a break from reading my Cliffs AP Bio 3rd edition to recommend it to you :D. Worth the $$$. I'll also probably look over KBB (especially the endocrinology section which ppl have suggested).

is it worth to get the cliff's flashcards and the 5 exams also? I was just wondering if its necessary to have them all? I appreciate your insight.