Apr 1, 2015
Will I be fine taking the DAT without physio and cell bio? Would it greatly affect my knowledge in regards to the bio section. Has anyone here gotten a 22+ on bio without these two courses?

Mr.Mike

2+ Year Member
Jun 15, 2015
Are you referring to general bio 1 & 2? or to more advanced courses in cell biology and physiology?
If the latter is what you are referring to, you can do very well without these courses (colleague of mine scored a 30 in bio)

A

arkenstone

I took General biology 1 & 2, Microbiology, and Comparative Anatomy. Bio was my highest section at 25. It was a surprise to me, but the questions seemed relatively straightforward. Just make sure to use all the usual resources people suggest here...

Dec 24, 2013
Status
Pre-Dental
You will be fine without those courses, only as long as you learn all the material from those courses on your own ;)

hellofuturedentists

2+ Year Member
Jun 21, 2015
Status
Dental Student
Got a 22 on bio. Only took bio 1 & 2 and biochemistry. Had to teach myself a lot, but it was doable

Jan 19, 2015
Bro, I got a 25 on bio. All I took was anatomy, physiology, the general biology class (year long entry level), and a biochem class.

hellofuturedentists

2+ Year Member
Jun 21, 2015
Status
Dental Student
Bro, I got a 25 on bio. All I took was anatomy, physiology, the general biology class (year long entry level), and a biochem class.
Will I be fine taking the DAT without physio and cell bio? Would it greatly affect my knowledge in regards to the bio section. Has anyone here gotten a 22+ on bio without these two courses?