Bio courses needed for DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Studoc28

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Will I be fine taking the DAT without physio and cell bio? Would it greatly affect my knowledge in regards to the bio section. Has anyone here gotten a 22+ on bio without these two courses?

Members don't see this ad.

Are you referring to general bio 1 & 2? or to more advanced courses in cell biology and physiology?
If the latter is what you are referring to, you can do very well without these courses (colleague of mine scored a 30 in bio)

I took General biology 1 & 2, Microbiology, and Comparative Anatomy. Bio was my highest section at 25. It was a surprise to me, but the questions seemed relatively straightforward. Just make sure to use all the usual resources people suggest here...

You will be fine without those courses, only as long as you learn all the material from those courses on your own ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
Bro, I got a 25 on bio. All I took was anatomy, physiology, the general biology class (year long entry level), and a biochem class.

Bro, I got a 25 on bio. All I took was anatomy, physiology, the general biology class (year long entry level), and a biochem class.
Will I be fine taking the DAT without physio and cell bio? Would it greatly affect my knowledge in regards to the bio section. Has anyone here gotten a 22+ on bio without these two courses?

Reactions: 1 users