Bio Destroyer Frustration

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CoFe2

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Biology is the section I'm the most worried about (despite being a bio major I'm MUCH better at chemistry and math)

I'm currently going through 50 questions of bio destroyer a day and I'm doing pretty badly.. probably only getting 1 out of every 3 or 4 right. I know that's how everyone feels but seriously how relevant is some of this? Question number 154 in the 2014 edition just asked me what kind of seeds a Kangaroo Rat eats... does the DAT SERIOUSLY expect me to know that?? For someone weak in the bio section do yall suggest I keep going through with destroyer or just switch to re-reading Cliffs or something? I only have about two weeks left btw :oops:

Members don't see this ad.

don't worry that is how I felt when I first solved bio destroyer. I went through bio section three times and I had about 5 similar or almost same questions in real DAT.

Bio is such a broad subject, there are so many things that they could ask you. I call the bio section the "Fun Fact" section because it seems like all of the practice questions are simply fun facts. I think that the best thing to do is to simply bombard yourself with practice questions, learn the hormones and major biological processes, and simply hope for the best. That's what I'm doing!

The first time I went through the bio section of the destroyer, I would get 40% on some sections, and 70% on others. Good luck to you!

Members don't see this ad :)
Don't get frustrated. Just learn what you didn't know and move on. It frustrates you now, but will make you stronger later.

That's right, it is better to be prepared for everything in your exam, even hard questions, than to waste hundred$$ and not pass your test. Maybe you are worry because you don't have step by step plan.

After tonight...Eff Destroyer.

haha! Some questions are SO good and make me realize I don't understand something but others (eg the stupid kangaroo rat one) just make me want to give up... I have no idea how I'm supposed to know some of this stuff!