Bio Destroyer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

topdent1

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone else feel the same way I do about the bio section in destroyer? It feels like most of the questions are so specific that its a waste of brain power and time to memorize because the real DAT could host numerous other concepts. Everytime I start doing bio problems from destroyer I feel I'm wasting my time and could be reviewing the basics and intermediates (ie respiration, photosynthesis, genetics, etc) instead of memorizing the the enzymes involved in degrading cAMP.

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone else feel the same way I do about the bio section in destroyer? It feels like most of the questions are so specific that its a waste of brain power and time to memorize because the real DAT could host numerous other concepts. Everytime I start doing bio problems from destroyer I feel I'm wasting my time and could be reviewing the basics and intermediates (ie respiration, photosynthesis, genetics, etc) instead of memorizing the the enzymes involved in degrading cAMP.
Dont be stupid, and memorize every last fact in the destroyer. The questions in there are on the money and they were the only reason that i didnt bomb the bio section completely (i got a 19 and i knew absolutely no bio before i started studying, bio was my weakest subject). The destroyer was awesome and the "specific questions are exactly what you need to know for the DAT. However the answers explained are the most important part of the destroyer. Memorize and understand and know those cold. If you just decide to skip the bio section and you screw up the bio im gonna laugh.

;)I'm with klutzy- the most important part of destroyer are the answers!
Go study them!