1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Bio: Era/Period question

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by dhollings0, Aug 4, 2006.

1. dhollings0

dhollings0 Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

Do we need to know the different ERas (Percambrian, paleozoic, Mesozoic and Cenozoic), the Periods and the species that evolved in each?

For example, will we have to know that gymnosperms evolved during the Triassic period of the Mesozoic era?

Thanks

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. nope. all I knew about gymnosperms is... not angiosperm. and I got 100th percentile in bio!

Hell.... I was thinking to myself DURING the exam... "what tha hell's the Kreb's cycle again? Dang. this ain't good..."

4. Envision

Envision Envisioning...
    7+ Year Member

Dentist
    hahaha.

ps: really? 100%? holy crap...gj :thumbup:

5. MoobDDS

MoobDDS Member
    2+ Year Member

Yes you do. Know every little detail about those time period...J/K Nothing like that showed up.

6. lintydent

lintydent member
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Does that mean you didn't have any kreb cycle questions? or that you were a lucky guesser? OR...you eventually did remember b/c bio is the first part of the dat and you were freaking out?

7. '11

'11 Member
    2+ Year Member

i aint waste no time memorizing that ****
    too detailed