dhollings0

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 7, 2005
Status
Do we need to know the different ERas (Percambrian, paleozoic, Mesozoic and Cenozoic), the Periods and the species that evolved in each?

For example, will we have to know that gymnosperms evolved during the Triassic period of the Mesozoic era?

Thanks

J

jkh1886

dhollings0 said:
Do we need to know the different ERas (Percambrian, paleozoic, Mesozoic and Cenozoic), the Periods and the species that evolved in each?

For example, will we have to know that gymnosperms evolved during the Triassic period of the Mesozoic era?

Thanks
nope. all I knew about gymnosperms is... not angiosperm. and I got 100th percentile in bio!

Hell.... I was thinking to myself DURING the exam... "what tha hell's the Kreb's cycle again? Dang. this ain't good..."

Envision

Envisioning...
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 14, 2005
Irvine
Status
Dentist
jkh1886 said:
nope. all I knew about gymnosperms is... not angiosperm. and I got 100th percentile in bio!

Hell.... I was thinking to myself DURING the exam... "what tha hell's the Kreb's cycle again? Dang. this ain't good..."
hahaha.

ps: really? 100%? holy crap...gj :thumbup:

About the Ads

MoobDDS

10+ Year Member
Aug 2, 2006
Status
Yes you do. Know every little detail about those time period...J/K Nothing like that showed up.

lintydent

10+ Year Member
Jul 24, 2006
California
Status
Pre-Dental
jkh1886 said:

Does that mean you didn't have any kreb cycle questions? or that you were a lucky guesser? OR...you eventually did remember b/c bio is the first part of the dat and you were freaking out?

'11

10+ Year Member
Jul 24, 2006
Status
i aint waste no time memorizing that ****
too detailed

dhollings0 said:

Thanks

About the Ads