Bio: Era/Period question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dhollings0

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do we need to know the different ERas (Percambrian, paleozoic, Mesozoic and Cenozoic), the Periods and the species that evolved in each?

For example, will we have to know that gymnosperms evolved during the Triassic period of the Mesozoic era?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

dhollings0 said:
Do we need to know the different ERas (Percambrian, paleozoic, Mesozoic and Cenozoic), the Periods and the species that evolved in each?

For example, will we have to know that gymnosperms evolved during the Triassic period of the Mesozoic era?

Thanks

nope. all I knew about gymnosperms is... not angiosperm. and I got 100th percentile in bio!

Hell.... I was thinking to myself DURING the exam... "what tha hell's the Kreb's cycle again? Dang. this ain't good..."

jkh1886 said:
nope. all I knew about gymnosperms is... not angiosperm. and I got 100th percentile in bio!

Hell.... I was thinking to myself DURING the exam... "what tha hell's the Kreb's cycle again? Dang. this ain't good..."

hahaha.

ps: really? 100%? holy crap...gj :thumbup:

Yes you do. Know every little detail about those time period...J/K Nothing like that showed up.

Members don't see this ad :)
jkh1886 said:

Does that mean you didn't have any kreb cycle questions? or that you were a lucky guesser? OR...you eventually did remember b/c bio is the first part of the dat and you were freaking out?

i aint waste no time memorizing that ****
too detailed

dhollings0 said:

Thanks