bio

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr.dentist.dds

Aspiring dentist
2+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Schools look at more than the DAT scores, they take into consideration your GPA and other factors. It is important you make the effort to contact those schools directly with your stats and get their advice. I have many years of experience and I can't get you a definite answer to your question. The 16 in Orgo does stand out but is not an automatic rejection at every school.

Just curious, why the 16 in Orgo, what happened? Are you a nontraditional student?

Hope this helps.

Nancy, co/owner, DAT Destroyer

I am not a non traditional student, but had a weak educational experience for it. I am really scared of orgo and focused the least on it. Should I tell schools I plan on retaking or apply as is? thanks Nancy. I will be using destroyer for the next few months while I study to retake. hoping I can break 20 if I go through it a few times
If you can get through the Destroyer a few times I feel sure you can break that 20, it's up to you to put in the hard work.

Wishing you the best and always always, #think30, Nancy

Reactions: 1 user