bio

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

olygt

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, do you have any last minute advice on the biology part of the DAT. I have to take it tomorrow, but my test might be cancelled b/c of the tropical storm Ernesto in Fl. I'm so nervous about this part b/c it seems there is so much information and I don't know if I concentrated on the right parts while studying. If I have to guess on a question, what is the best method for guessing?

Members don't see this ad.

I took first semester general bio 5 years ago and first semester anatomy last year. I used Kaplan blue book but didn't put in the effort to memorize very much - just a few things here and there. I definitely had to guess on, oh, maybe 15-20 questions. The good thing is, common sense can almost always be used to eliminate at least 1-2 choices. I'm definitely not all that pleased with my bio score (17), but I made up for it in other areas. Don't second guess yourself and let the test trick you. If you think you know the answer, go with it and move on. Good luck - and just keep calm.

When I took it it contained lots of stuff about embryology, kingdoms, evolution. and to my great surprise there was only few specifics about the human anatomy! So, try to review those stuff maybe they help. But anyway don't read till last minute it only decrease your performance. I am sure you will do great!

Hey guys, do you have any last minute advice on the biology part of the DAT. I have to take it tomorrow, but my test might be cancelled b/c of the tropical storm Ernesto in Fl. I'm so nervous about this part b/c it seems there is so much information and I don't know if I concentrated on the right parts while studying. If I have to guess on a question, what is the best method for guessing?