Bio

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Earl12

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any suggestions on the best way to study the bio part of the DAts?

Members don't see this ad.

I've already gone over kaplan blue book for bio. What's the best way to use the cliff's bio book? Do you think a week and a half (5 to 6 hrs/day) is enough to go cliffs? I have a good background in bio and pretty much know most of the stuff out of kaplan blue.

one word; cliff's

haha unfortunately kaplan is bare bones material with barely any detail which is crucial for doing well in Bio I think. I suggest going over cliff's or schaum's a few times and use destroyer if you have it.

Members don't see this ad :)
yup like userah said use cliff's and shaum's.

Read over couple of times each. As you go over them make note of your weak areas then look up those in your school texts or go over several more times from cliff's and shaum's. kaplan is fairly weak on bio.

for me i used kaplan for warm-up, go through it once or twice then hit up schaum's and look up the stuff you dont know on wiki it helps to memorize that way. Also try to apply the stuff you learn in schaum's while you read....