Bio

Started by ionou
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ionou

Accepted Pharmacy Student
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've read Kaplan's bio, but I keep on forgetting things here and there. It's the only section that I'm really struggling with. Do you think having Kaplan's flashcards memorized will be enough? Is there a book you recommend that has a lot of questions?
 
I didn't even glance at the kaplan flashcards. I just studied the bio section and made sure I understood everything... I feel like each PCAT focuses on just one aspect of bio more. The first PCAT I took was a lot of botany, second was bacteria, and third was genetics... I'm not really sure what to tell you besides just make sure you know the entire biology section! I felt like I forgot a lot of the information I read too, but if you take practice tests I felt like my memory rejogged itself and I remembered