biochem course

Started by sme309
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sme309

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
I am looking for an online biochemistry course to fulfill the requirement. I have already graduated from college, so that would not be an option. I have tried looking for them around the area so I could possibly do a hybrid of online/campus, or just campus, and it is not offered in the spring. Any suggestions?
 
Hi all,
I am looking for an online biochemistry course to fulfill the requirement. I have already graduated from college, so that would not be an option. I have tried looking for them around the area so I could possibly do a hybrid of online/campus, or just campus, and it is not offered in the spring. Any suggestions?

I took the online biochemistry course through UC Berkeley Extension last spring. When I applied to schools during last year's cycle, all of the schools said this course would fulfill my biochemistry requirement. The course consists of a combination of discussions/essays over 11 modules. Once you finish the online modules, you have to take a proctored final. Before signing up for the course though, I'd email the course description to all of the schools you're interested in just to make sure the course is acceptable.
 
I took the online biochemistry course through UC Berkeley Extension last spring. When I applied to schools during last year's cycle, all of the schools said this course would fulfill my biochemistry requirement. The course consists of a combination of discussions/essays over 11 modules. Once you finish the online modules, you have to take a proctored final. Before signing up for the course though, I'd email the course description to all of the schools you're interested in just to make sure the course is acceptable.
I am taking an online course through berkley extension, I am curious how closely the quizzes resembled the modules versus how closely they resemble the book problems?
Let me know! I am in a course and am scared to take my first quiz.