biochem course

Discussion in 'Pre-Optometry' started by sme309, 10.30.14.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. sme309

sme309 2+ Year Member

Pre-Optometry
    Hi all,
    I am looking for an online biochemistry course to fulfill the requirement. I have already graduated from college, so that would not be an option. I have tried looking for them around the area so I could possibly do a hybrid of online/campus, or just campus, and it is not offered in the spring. Any suggestions?

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. head2toe

head2toe

Optometry Student
    I took the online biochemistry course through UC Berkeley Extension last spring. When I applied to schools during last year's cycle, all of the schools said this course would fulfill my biochemistry requirement. The course consists of a combination of discussions/essays over 11 modules. Once you finish the online modules, you have to take a proctored final. Before signing up for the course though, I'd email the course description to all of the schools you're interested in just to make sure the course is acceptable.

4. Friendsandyoga

Friendsandyoga

Pre-Medical
    I am taking an online course through berkley extension, I am curious how closely the quizzes resembled the modules versus how closely they resemble the book problems?
    Let me know! I am in a course and am scared to take my first quiz.

5. kayrayy

kayrayy

Optometry Student
    I took one online through Kansas State University during summer

About the ads