biochem course

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sme309

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
I am looking for an online biochemistry course to fulfill the requirement. I have already graduated from college, so that would not be an option. I have tried looking for them around the area so I could possibly do a hybrid of online/campus, or just campus, and it is not offered in the spring. Any suggestions?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all,
I am looking for an online biochemistry course to fulfill the requirement. I have already graduated from college, so that would not be an option. I have tried looking for them around the area so I could possibly do a hybrid of online/campus, or just campus, and it is not offered in the spring. Any suggestions?

I took the online biochemistry course through UC Berkeley Extension last spring. When I applied to schools during last year's cycle, all of the schools said this course would fulfill my biochemistry requirement. The course consists of a combination of discussions/essays over 11 modules. Once you finish the online modules, you have to take a proctored final. Before signing up for the course though, I'd email the course description to all of the schools you're interested in just to make sure the course is acceptable.

I took the online biochemistry course through UC Berkeley Extension last spring. When I applied to schools during last year's cycle, all of the schools said this course would fulfill my biochemistry requirement. The course consists of a combination of discussions/essays over 11 modules. Once you finish the online modules, you have to take a proctored final. Before signing up for the course though, I'd email the course description to all of the schools you're interested in just to make sure the course is acceptable.
I am taking an online course through berkley extension, I am curious how closely the quizzes resembled the modules versus how closely they resemble the book problems?
Let me know! I am in a course and am scared to take my first quiz.

I took one online through Kansas State University during summer