Biochemistry Course

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

djtiesto14

The One & Only, DJ Tiesto!
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know which schools do not require biochemistry as a requirement? I have yet to take the course. I was planning to take the course this summer at one of the UC extensions here in California, but I am not sure if this would count because most say it has to be from a 4-year institution. Help?

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know which schools do not require biochemistry as a requirement? I have yet to take the course. I was planning to take the course this summer at one of the UC extensions here in California, but I am not sure if this would count because most say it has to be from a 4-year institution. Help?

I would highly suggest buying the ADEA Guide to Dental School. Breaks down each school and their requirements. It's only ten bucks and you can get it electronically.

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh your awesome. Thank you.

You are very welcome!! I just recently purchased a copy for the same reason! A lot easier than googling every single school and trying to figure it out :)

Which UC ext? I attended a UC, and students could take regular classes through extension. It'd be the same class, minus the designation that says extension.

I think the majority of dental schools require at least 1 Biochem course, if you choose applying without biochem, you narrow your options down alot I think.

which uc ext? I attended a uc, and students could take regular classes through extension. It'd be the same class, minus the designation that says extension.

ucsc