Biochemistry Grades (+-)

Started by skyfiwa
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

skyfiwa

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello SDN,

I am wondering about whether I should take Biochemistry 3 as I received a C- in the class. My grades in the whole sequence are as follows:
Biochemistry 1: A-
Biochemistry 2: A-
Biochemistry 3: C-

I understand that a C- is usually not accepted by dental schools. However, would I still have to retake the class even though I got 6 credit hours of A- and 3 credit hours of C- in a Biochemistry sequence? I was doing fine in the class until I got butchered by the final.

Thanks!
 
I think you only need to maintain above C if it's a prereq like Orgo/bio/GC but since you already have 3 credits in biochem 1 you'll be fine to cover any school requirements


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile