Biofeedback Educational Portal Opening - Looking for Content Contributors

Started by thomas_s
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

thomas_s

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Everyone,

My name is Thomas Schwartz and I'm currently developing a new online portal/store that will feature educational content on Biofeedback and Neurofeedback, and I'm here looking for content contributors.

The materials will cover the applications of bio/neurofeedback in assessment, treatment, and management of ADHD, PTSD, epilepsy, chronic pain, incontinence, and several other medical conditions previously shown to benefit from biofeedback therapy. It will be offered in the form of live online session (a.k.a. "webinars"), discussion panels, testimonials, and more.

The initial batch of content for the portal is produced by the Biofeedback Federation of Europe, a non-profit dedicated to spreading education and awareness of bio/neurofeedback methodology, with a great deal of credibility around the world. Usually, the BFE produces content targeted at medical professionals, but the portal I'm working on is actually targeted at individuals/consumers who live with different kinds of health conditions and disabilities themselves, or who are caregivers for those who do.

The BFE's perspective is not enough to turn this portal into what I want it to be - an entertaining, informative, comprehensive, and affordable source of knowledge; so, I'm looking for more people who may be interested in contributing content to it. The particulars of the content have not been finalized yet; that is a process I'd like to go through together with whomever chooses to join. It's an opportunity to interact with individuals/patients, create meaningful educational material, and make money. If you're interested or want some more details, please PM me.