Biographic Information

Started by torque
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

torque

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi.
So I e-submitted some time ago, but I just had my phone number changed (iphone 4 baby!), and I just checked my AADSAS application casually and noticed I CAN change the biographic information.
Hmm, so I went ahead and changed the phone number there.
Seeing the applications have not been mailed out yet, the change should be effective right?
Thanks.
 
Yeah its effective. I think just changing your phone number will change it electronically for schools after it is mailed but if it hasn't been mailed, it should be effective on the first mailing.