BIOL425: Animal Physiology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

S_R_N83

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm in kinda an odd situation. My college doesn't offer "Bio 2" because they cover both Bio 1 and 2 in one class. I'm planning on going to WVU pharm school and I contacted them about this. They said since my Bio 1 is equivalent to their Bio 2 I have to take another Bio course. They said I could either take Genetics or Animal Physiology as a substitute. Genetics doesn't fit into my schedule so im stuck with animal phys. Has anyone had this class?

Whats it like? Am I going to be screwed being a freshman going into a 400 level course? :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

S_R_N83 said:
I'm in kinda an odd situation. My college doesn't offer "Bio 2" because they cover both Bio 1 and 2 in one class. I'm planning on going to WVU pharm school and I contacted them about this. They said since my Bio 1 is equivalent to their Bio 2 I have to take another Bio course. They said I could either take Genetics or Animal Physiology as a substitute. Genetics doesn't fit into my schedule so im stuck with animal phys. Has anyone had this class?

Whats it like? Am I going to be screwed being a freshman going into a 400 level course? :scared:

My undergrad school was the same way. I didn't take Animal Phys, but some of my friends did. They said that it was really difficult. It will help you in pharmacy school, though.

What class did you take to substitute bio 2?

Members don't see this ad :)
S_R_N83 said:
What class did you take to substitute bio 2?

My electives were microbiology & parasitology. Genetics was required for my degree.

Thanks for the input!

Anyone here take this class?