biological research forum?

Started by Dr.bird
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dr.bird

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm currently in the military and plan to go for a biology degree when I get out. I'm not sure exactly where I'm going with it- my first love is evolutionary theory but I might go with genetics or something that is more likely to get me paid. Anyhow, I was wondering if there was any similar forum for people who are interested strictly in biological research.
-(drbird's girlfriend)
 
Dr.bird said:
I'm currently in the military and plan to go for a biology degree when I get out. I'm not sure exactly where I'm going with it- my first love is evolutionary theory but I might go with genetics or something that is more likely to get me paid. Anyhow, I was wondering if there was any similar forum for people who are interested strictly in biological research.
-(drbird's girlfriend)

Although small, I am partial to www.lab-monkeys.com