Biological Science MA @ Wayne State

Started by Raijah03
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Raijah03

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have any knowledge on the Masters of Arts in Biological Science program at Wayne State University? It says on the website that it's a program for career changers interested in medical, health fields, and biological scientists that have degrees outside the sciences. The website for the program has very limited information, and calling them lead to a conversation with a very unhelpful lady. The main person to contact is on vacation for the next weeks. Any information would be nice. Thanks
 
I wouldnt' be eligible for the BMS program. I have already looked into that program. This program is specifically for people wanting to switch from nonscience majors to a science major. I have a degree in Psychology.
 
Yes it is.
The program has mandatory research programs, and graduate lectures that you are required to attend.
So instead of attending a community college for my pre-requisites, I can kill multiple birds with one stone.
 
Yes I know the prerequisites needed for medical school. The program does allow for additional classes in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and the social science so I am thinking I will be allowed to take them. I can't wait for the advisor to return from vacation so I can ask her personally.