Biology DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted738762

Do we need to know different types of symmetry segmentation, body cavities, etc for specific animals? I was going through 2 different people's biology notes and none had it on there. I just want to make sure.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
What? I don't see it in feralis bio notes.
Gotta supplement all your notes with other resources to cover all bases. Do not ONLY rely on Ferralis; invest in Bootcamp, Destroyer, and maybe even an MCAT bio book.

Do we need to know vertebrate diversity for all chordates? I got the segmentation, symmetry stuff down.
It's impossible to say. Generally speaking, it's pretty low-yield. I wouldn't concern yourself too much with it.

It's impossible to say. Generally speaking, it's pretty low-yield. I wouldn't concern yourself too much with it.
Alright, so just over some basics nothing to in depth. Probably know what a gnathastome is and amniotic eggs. Are most of the questions from cell bio and genetics? I saw a chart only in an online article and a huge portion covered that.