Biology GRE

Started by HeartSong
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

HeartSong

Okstate 2010
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm taking the Biology GRE tomorrow as part of requirements for admission to Oklahoma State's vet program. After talking to other pre-vet students and some online research I found that Oklahoma State is one of only two US vet school's that require the Biology GRE. Blah, typical that I would be going to one that requires it. Oh well, I hear it is terrible and very few people do great on it. Going through the practice test I think I'll be one of the many who don't do great but then again there isn't a set score requirement on it for getting into OSU so I guess I'll just do the best I can and hope it's enough. There aren't a lot of study guides for it and it covers so much material. Well, just thought I'd vent about that a bit. Anyone else on here have to take it?