Biology II online?

Started by Marsala
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Marsala

Western C/O 2016!
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone taken or can recommend an online 2nd semester/bio II course?
Just trying to plan ahead. Thanks in advance!
 
Not sure how your school is structured, but my college only offered a Principles of Biology class. Everything was covered in one semester. Since some schools required a second semester, they all said (through email/phone) that I could just take an upper level bio. Not sure if this applies to you, but I thought I'd throw it out there 🙂
 
I took it through my hometown's community college. It's pretty inexpensive, even for those who aren't Texas residents. Look at dcccd.edu BIOL 1407. Also look on electroniccampus.org.
 
Same for my school as nstarz - the 2nd half was technically plant or animal biology. But I think that most schools take an upper division bio course instead, if needed - Of the 10 schools I applied to, none had any problems with my not having an official 'bio II' course.