byorkie

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 6, 2006
Status
Pre-Dental
Could some one tell me if the biology on the DAT is as detailed as DAT Achiever. They seem rather harder than Kaplan. Also, what should I focus on for GChem and Organic. Last but not least, will someone help me with folding and top-front-end.

J

jkh1886

byorkie said:
Could some one tell me if the biology on the DAT is as detailed as DAT Achiever. They seem rather harder than Kaplan. Also, what should I focus on for GChem and Organic. Last but not least, will someone help me with folding and top-front-end.

The vast majority of the questions on bio were okay. By that, it's questions requiring basic knowledge, but it's approached in a trickier way. ...to test you on clever thinking and whatnot.

There were a few that we HIGHLY specific, to separate the boys from the men. For these, you'd have to remember from class or from a Bio textbook. No review material'll cover them. Yet, you should be able to manage on these....

what do you need from folding and TFE?

I had different strategies for TFE.

Folding questions followed two general tasks...First, figure out what the shape was, then figure out the pattern orientation on the faces.

About the Ads
OP
B

byorkie

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 6, 2006
Status
Pre-Dental
My question is, how do you go about figuring these views out? I can't do any of them although sometimes I get lucky by guessing. Any advice or strategies would be great. Also, how do you count events?

J

jkh1886

byorkie said:
My question is, how do you go about figuring these views out? I can't do any of them although sometimes I get lucky by guessing. Any advice or strategies would be great. Also, how do you count events?
what're "events"?!?!?!

JohnDoeDDS

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Dec 26, 2004
Status
jkh1886 said:
The vast majority of the questions on bio were okay. By that, it's questions requiring basic knowledge, but it's approached in a trickier way. ...to test you on clever thinking and whatnot.

There were a few that we HIGHLY specific, to separate the boys from the men. For these, you'd have to remember from class or from a Bio textbook. No review material'll cover them. Yet, you should be able to manage on these....

what do you need from folding and TFE?

I had different strategies for TFE.

Folding questions followed two general tasks...First, figure out what the shape was, then figure out the pattern orientation on the faces.
Could you shar eyour stategies for TFE and folding. Especially folding!

About the Ads