biology over break?

Started by samtheman
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

samtheman

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know where I can take biology over the winter break? I need to fulfill BIO I before June. Anyone know where I can take it concurrently with BIO II. Is it bad (difficult) to take it concurrently with BIO II? Can I just use MCAT books to study for it without actually having to take the course and still do well on the MCAT? I know its a prereq for med school but can a person just study it on their own and still do well on the MCAT?