Biology Prereqs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pressforward

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Got a quick question about Bio prereqs:

I recieved a "C" in Bio 101 at a Community College.

Then took Bio 102 recieved a (D), then retake (D), then retake (F). Some of you know the whole sob story before. I didn't really know what I wanted to do back when I first started school so my grades slipped as a result.

Question:
I know I must retake Bio 102 at the University and recieve no less than a (A)...but do you believe (just from your opinion) that when I major in Biology and take upper level courses in Biology (300, 400 level) will negate the early grades I recieved? Depending on how well I do of course. I've completely turne it around and am recieving marks of (A)'s and (B)'s

Members don't see this ad.

Then took Bio 102 recieved a (D), then retake (D), then retake (F). Some of you know the whole sob story before. I didn't really know what I wanted to do back when I first started school so my grades slipped as a result.

Question:
I know I must retake Bio 102 at the University and recieve no less than a (A)...but do you believe (just from your opinion) that when I major in Biology and take upper level courses in Biology (300, 400 level) will negate the early grades I recieved? Depending on how well I do of course. I've completely turne it around and am recieving marks of (A)'s and (B)'s

I really hope so! my marks went from 68% in 1st year biology to 92+ in 4th year courses.

Question:

Yes they will.

Marion