Biology Prerequisites

Started by deleted503049
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted503049

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, my name is Charity, and I'm currently working on my prerequisites while getting my undergrad degree. I'm in Biology 1 right now, and I'm doing really well. I currently have an A. I'm just wondering if I should take biology 2, or if I should just go on to microbiology. Are there enough PT programs that require the class biology 2 that it would be stupid not to take it?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't know of any that require microbiology.
I'm applying to about 6 right now and only one requires bio 2. If I get in there and nowhere else, I'll take BIO 2 next semester or over the summer.