djeffreyt

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 4, 2006
Dallas
Status
Dentist
I need some help with this question:

In classical phylogenetic classification schemes, which of the following species is more closely related?

a) mumra and cheetara
b) snarf and liono
c) panthro and liono
d) mumra and snarf

Dude...where do those ADA fools come up with these hyperspecific questions?

About the Ads

issa

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 24, 2005
Status
where did you get this question from?

coolen2000

coolen2000
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 5, 2005
los angeles
Status
i dont know anyhing about this, but I would guess c since a panther and lion are both in the cat family? so what is the answer anyway?

djeffreyt said:

In classical phylogenetic classification schemes, which of the following species is more closely related?

a) mumra and cheetara
b) snarf and liono
c) panthro and liono
d) mumra and snarf

Indie

10+ Year Member
May 3, 2006
Florida
Status
Dental Student
djeffreyt said:

a) mumra and cheetara
b) snarf and liono
c) panthro and liono
d) mumra and snarf

Trick question, you have to be careful.. You can automatically rule out A) and D) since mumra was their arch nemisis.... hence a predator/prey relationship.... See you would think that it's Panthro and Liono, because they would both be in the feline family, but Liono and snarf were always hanging out, so their niche was the same and they were both felines....Panthro was more of a loner... therefore your answer is B).... Hope that helps... HHoooo!!

RockstarDMD

sUcCeSs iS mY OnLY OpTioN
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 17, 2005
Accepted
Status
djeffreyt you crack me up.

'11

10+ Year Member
Jul 24, 2006
Status
i guess you r trying really hard to be funny
my advice: save your energy into some physical action eg pu**ing some hot chick rather than posting bs on this website :smuggrin:

djeffreyt said:

a) mumra and cheetara
b) snarf and liono
c) panthro and liono
d) mumra and snarf

OP
djeffreyt

djeffreyt

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 4, 2006
Dallas
Status
Dentist
[QUOTE='11]i guess you r trying really hard to be funny
my advice: save your energy into some physical action eg pu**ing some hot chick rather than posting bs on this website :smuggrin:[/QUOTE]

Just felt like lightening the mood...sorry that upsets you. If you'd like, I could post my stats and ask whether anyone thinks I have a chance at getting into Harvard. Or I could post a question about whether Kaplan PAT tests are similar to the real PAT. I'd be happy to waste your time with those kind of posts instead of these if it makes for better responses.

And for those who were wondering if this was a real question, NO, it is a joke. Didn't mean to worry anyone who didn't know about the show. It was just for fun. It's based on an early 80's morning cartoon show called Thundercats, and the names in the answer were all character in the show.

Peace, and remember to have a little fun in your life.

About the Ads