1. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Last chance to give your feedback! Fill out the 2019 SDN Member Survey to let us know what's important to you (and win prizes!)

Biology Review

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by ukiedoc, Feb 16, 2007.

1. ukiedoc

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I'm working right now on a biology review outline based on the DAT specifications http://www.ada.org/prof/ed/testing/dat/dat_test_specifications.pdf and I'm planning on posting the typed up document online for everyone to study from when I'm finished. I'm including the most important information that I feel will be pertinent to know for DAT. If you have something to contribute, please post it here & I will add it. Is anyone getting the new DAT prep book from Cliffsnotes? Here is an excerpt from the not yet published book: http://media.wiley.com/product_data/excerpt/38/04717859/0471785938.pdf

2. DDS4tehwin

DDS4tehwin Mr. Dumbluck
    5+ Year Member

Dentist
    that would be great! thanks!

3. au5233

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    hey,

I'm thinking about getting the cliffnotes. I looked at the link you posted and it seems decent enough...even if its just more general it'll still be good. I preordered it but nothing ever came in...do you know when it will be published?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. quikag1

10+ Year Member

The DAT Cliffs book was supposed to come out at the end of January but its release was delayed until March 6 2007