Biology section,OAT

jstyt7

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am taking my test in about a week! am really worried about bio section sense I didn't take anatomy. I have only taken two general bio classes :S I did oat destroyer and doing it again but so not confident with bio section! for people who have taken the test, any recommendation of what I should focus on ??
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I had not taken anatomy before the test either, and there were no questions on my test about anatomy. I studied the Blue Kaplan book for biology and I think it prepared me adequately.

Last edited:
I thought anatomy and physiology make up a big portion in the Bio section???

I thought anatomy and physiology make up a big portion in the Bio section???

There was physiology pertaining to HOW the systems function, but no anatomy of the body. That's how it was for me on my oat...every version of the test is different though I suppose

I am taking my test in about a week! am really worried about bio section sense I didn't take anatomy. I have only taken two general bio classes :S I did oat destroyer and doing it again but so not confident with bio section! for people who have taken the test, any recommendation of what I should focus on ??
thanks

I had more on the systems and how they function than actual anatomy.. kidney function... reproductive system.. endocrine system... Both times I took the exam I saw these topics.

Reactions: 1 user