Biology Section

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

babakpharm

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those of you who did well in the bio section. What books did you use? This is the only section i always seem to struggle with
 
I want to do well on the biology section of the PCAT. As far as I know, this section covers General Bio, Anatomy & Physiology, and Microbiology. I have different notes and books for the General Bio and A&P part of the test, but for the Microbiology part, I have no clue. Can anyone help, please?

How should I study for Microbiology? What do I need to focus on? How much Microbiology is tested, compared to the General Bio and A&P?

Your comments are appreciated.

Thanks