biology sucks

Started by Ayechill
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ayechill

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a question. will a school accept me if I have a C- in bio i really dnt want to take the class over. it was long and hard. this is the only c- i have on my transcript. I really dnt know what happened. 😡🙁
 
I have a question. will a school accept me if I have a C- in bio i really dnt want to take the class over. it was long and hard. this is the only c- i have on my transcript. I really dnt know what happened. 😡🙁


This would be the kind of question you would call the particular school and inquire about. Since we have no idea of knowing which particular school/schools you are talking about, there is not much we can help with.
 
Most schools generally wont but I believe that the university of buffalo will... c- or higher, but you really should retake biology b/c it is considered a basic class.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I really don't like biology either, but I managed to pull off a B.
But anyways, I made a C- in general chemistry and I am now in pharmacy school. I have also made C+'s in History and Microbiology.
I have never made an A in a biology course 🙁
But I made it?
Best of luck to you!
 
Which bio class?
Which scool?
How many other credits do you have?
Was the bio a pre-req fofr the pharmacy school?

We need more info, but generally Cs won't cut it on an app.