biology visuals

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

911dds

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm a visual learner and I have been youtube - ing like crazy for biology, chemistry, and organic videos. many times I don't get a match for anything. Does anyone know of a good site where there are video's that will use computer animation that demonstrate concepts and ideas related to the materials i'm studying for the DAT? Wikipedia is great (I've been burning the oil on that site too), but sometimes, i get lost in words. I'm such a visual learner.

any suggestions?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm a visual learner and I have been youtube - ing like crazy for biology, chemistry, and organic videos. many times I don't get a match for anything. Does anyone know of a good site where there are video's that will use computer animation that demonstrate concepts and ideas related to the materials i'm studying for the DAT? Wikipedia is great (I've been burning the oil on that site too), but sometimes, i get lost in words. I'm such a visual learner.

any suggestions?
http://science.nhmccd.edu/BioL/ap1int.htm ur gonna love it!