911dds

10+ Year Member
Jul 10, 2008
Frankfort, NM
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I'm a visual learner and I have been youtube - ing like crazy for biology, chemistry, and organic videos. many times I don't get a match for anything. Does anyone know of a good site where there are video's that will use computer animation that demonstrate concepts and ideas related to the materials i'm studying for the DAT? Wikipedia is great (I've been burning the oil on that site too), but sometimes, i get lost in words. I'm such a visual learner.

any suggestions?

Dentista08

looking for a practice!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 25, 2008
Boston, MA
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
  2. Dentist
I'm a visual learner and I have been youtube - ing like crazy for biology, chemistry, and organic videos. many times I don't get a match for anything. Does anyone know of a good site where there are video's that will use computer animation that demonstrate concepts and ideas related to the materials i'm studying for the DAT? Wikipedia is great (I've been burning the oil on that site too), but sometimes, i get lost in words. I'm such a visual learner.

any suggestions?
http://science.nhmccd.edu/BioL/ap1int.htm ur gonna love it!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.