Step III Biostats calculations

Started by deleted699098
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted699098

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any trustworthy list of all the equations/calculations required for Step 3?

Master The Boards lists sensitivity, specificity, PPV, NPV, standard deviation, NNT, & NNH. Is that really it?
 
Any trustworthy list of all the equations/calculations required for Step 3?

Master The Boards lists sensitivity, specificity, PPV, NPV, standard deviation, NNT, & NNH. Is that really it?

Its 25 pages of biostats that I put together. Some of the stuff repeats but it has about 90% of biostats if not more. Its from UW step 1, 2, 3, their course, Kaplan etc. Hope this helps.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad

Its 25 pages of biostats that I put together. Some of the stuff repeats but it has about 90% of biostats if not more. Its from UW step 1, 2, 3, their course, Kaplan etc. Hope this helps.
Can’t thank you enough! My Day 1 is Monday. I will be spending tomorrow on this!
 
Can’t thank you enough! My Day 1 is Monday. I will be spending tomorrow on this!
I have another resource that might be beneficial because there are at least 5 biostats question per block on day 1 so I would rather go above and beyond preparing for biostats than anything else because 30 biostat questions for sure.


Just pass and I will be happy. Mine is on 7th and 8th.
 
Had Day 1 today. Definitely a lot of biostats. First Aid helped me the most with the stats equations, but there was also a lot of stats terminology that were new to me. A lot of ad questions too but didn't have enough time to really work through them...