USMLE Biostats calculations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted699098

Any trustworthy list of all the equations/calculations required for Step 3?

Master The Boards lists sensitivity, specificity, PPV, NPV, standard deviation, NNT, & NNH. Is that really it?

Members don't see this ad.

Master The Boards lists sensitivity, specificity, PPV, NPV, standard deviation, NNT, & NNH. Is that really it?

Know OR, RR..Know how to calc. AR, ARR, RRR...Maybe ARP as well

Its 25 pages of biostats that I put together. Some of the stuff repeats but it has about 90% of biostats if not more. Its from UW step 1, 2, 3, their course, Kaplan etc. Hope this helps.

Members don't see this ad :)

Its 25 pages of biostats that I put together. Some of the stuff repeats but it has about 90% of biostats if not more. Its from UW step 1, 2, 3, their course, Kaplan etc. Hope this helps.
Can’t thank you enough! My Day 1 is Monday. I will be spending tomorrow on this!

Can’t thank you enough! My Day 1 is Monday. I will be spending tomorrow on this!
I have another resource that might be beneficial because there are at least 5 biostats question per block on day 1 so I would rather go above and beyond preparing for biostats than anything else because 30 biostat questions for sure.

Just pass and I will be happy. Mine is on 7th and 8th.

Had Day 1 today. Definitely a lot of biostats. First Aid helped me the most with the stats equations, but there was also a lot of stats terminology that were new to me. A lot of ad questions too but didn't have enough time to really work through them...

I hope you get a good nights rest, wake up on time, relax, no stress, get to the center and just coast through day 1.