Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Biotech to Pharmacy

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by taken2, Nov 28, 2005.

1. taken2

taken2 Senior Member
    Pharmacist 5+ Year Member

Pharmacist
    Okay everyone, I have a little problem with my application and I will appreciate any respond. I attended a Biotechnology program outside of the US but I did finish the program. I have over 100 hrs which I didn't transfer here in the US. I started my pre-req from the scratch. Okay now my question is this: In the application , they stated to list all colleges attended and degree obtain, should I list the school attended outside the US even though I did have any degree from this school. :confused:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. bananaface

bananaface Pharmacy Supernerd
    Pharmacist Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Verified Account 10+ Year Member

Pharmacist
    Will listing those classes change your PharmCAS GPA? It sounds like something you should call PharmCAS about, since you need to disclose them but don't want them to count for your GPA calcs since they are foreign courses. They need to know when their setup does not meet the needs of students.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...